Barcelona is a great experience and in Hello World we can guarantee it because we are from there and we know perfectly the city. So, it’s a fantastic place to live and travel!
We want you to enjoy the experience to the full, and for that reason we’re going to share a list of things you must do when you live in or visit Barcelona.
- Walk around the city and discover all the corners and all the incredible history monuments. For example, the Ciutadella, Joan Miró Park, La Sagrada Familia, Gran Via, Paseo de Gracia, Palau Reial…
- Go to Picasso’s Museum.
- Don’t forget to sit in a terrace to relax taking some tapas, pintxos and vermut.
- Discover the little streets full of artistic shops in El Born or Barri Gòtic.
- Go to the Plaza Reial (beautiful during the day and full of life during the night)
- Walk in Las Ramblas of Barcelona, full of flowers, artists and people everywhere.
- Go around one of the most colourful markets of Barcelona, La Boqueria.
- You need to visit Palau de la Música, one of the most beautiful auditoriums in the world.
- Go to the beach! Barceloneta, Mar bella, San Sebastián, Nova Icaria…And enjoy the sun!
- Eat paella, fideua or sea food and, of course, the famous “pa amb tomàquet”.
- Visit the incredible show of the Font Màgica de Montjuic.
- If you are going in august don’t forget to go to Gracia’s parties. The neighbourhood decorates the different streets with a theme and they compete to win.
- Test some of the beers made in Barcelona: Estrella Damm, VoldDamm and Moritz.
- Learn some words in Catalan.
- And don’t forget to enjoy your experience!!
At Hello World we can organize your days in Barcelona so that you enjoy your trip to the full, see the section Travel to Barcelona Services.