En esta sección podéis ver los perfiles de los candidatos Hello World haciendo click sobre su nombre. Si uno te interesa, contáctale directamente o pregúntanos por él/ella. ¿Estás buscando trabajo? ¿Quieres que tu perfil aparezca en nuestra web? ¡Consúltanos!
- Xavier Bastida – «The ideal job is that one that gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself, a job that provides opportunity to learn and progress. I would love to work in a job in which I can work both by myself and with others to achieve the end result. I am very self-motivated so I am interested in working in an atmosphere where I can continuously learn new things and improve my skills. I would like to be part of a teamwork-oriented international environment in a company that empowers employees to create and take initiatives.»
- Ignacio de la Puente – «Native Spanish speaker with an Advanced English Level and willing to learn Dutch. I have experience in Communication (I have always worked directly with clients in different sectors), Marketing, Social Media and Public Relations, Market Research, Database. I am a hardworking professional, persistent, productive, responsible, organized, I can adapt easily to new situations. I have experience working under pressure. I enjoy working in a team and helping others to progress. My highlight skills are dedication, team player, adaptability, communication, empathy, active listening, analytical and synthesis capacity. At the current time, I´m finishing my Degree in Business Management and I´m three-quarters finished with my Degree in Nutrition and Food Science (finishing both of them online). I am looking for a new challenge in The Netherlands in a company where I can use and develop my knowledge and skills.»
- Angela Rodríguez – «An enthusiastic, versatile and highly motivated native Spanish professional with remarkable experience in different customer service areas. I feel that through my work experience abroad and studies I have become greatly organized, able to prioritize duties, creative and very attentive to details. Nowadays, I am looking for a challenging position in Customer Service that will enable me to consolidate my professional experience. Working within a team for me is a crucial motivator as I find I thrive in a group dynamic»
- Joel Mendez – «Excellent English level and I am following private lessons of German language. Extensive knowledge in the area of natural gas and oil, acquired throughout the career and the internship grade. Proactive, committed and responsible, willing to work in a team, obtain new knowledge, grow in the workplace and professionally. My main goal is to work as a Chemical Engineer in an Industrial Plant related to the natural gas, oil and/or petrochemistry, but I do not have any kind of drawback to start in any position in any plant if I am offered the opportunity, does not matter if it is not about gas, oil, or petrochemical, I am willing to work with enthusiasm that characterizes me.»
- Jesica Pons – «Bachelor’s degree in HR with eight years of experience, with strong focus on Internal communication, recruiting, engagement, retention and mediation, and payroll. Five years of experience in training, on-boarding and implementation of incentive programs. Bilingual (Spanish (Native) , English (B2). Good administration and computer skills.»
- Jesús Camero – «Native Spanish speaker with an intermediate English level who studied a Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education and a MBO in Psysical Activities and Sport Animations. I am a loyal, talented and caring person who loves making a difference into the sport’s world. I am open-minded, patient and supportive towards other people, especially towards children or those who suffer from disabilities. I have an excellent ability to remain focused and calm under pressure. I am looking for a new challenge in the sports field in The Netherlands.»
- Paola Sierra – «Mexican born and Dutch resident with passionate and adventurous personality with 5 years experience in Customer Service and Sales. Fluent in Spanish and English with a B1 level in Dutch. Hyped for sales, clients relations and new opportunities; creative, team player, proactive, ability to work under pressure and good communication skills. Looking to connect with prosperous organizations and develop a career path that encourages my search for challenges and continuous learning in Customer Service, Sales and Marketing.»
- Mariana Davila – «Humanitarian professional with over 8 years of experience in project coordination and management assistance is looking to continue DRR, CCA and resilience oriented work with NGOs and International Organizations.
Native in Spanish, fluent in English and learning Dutch, thrives in stressful scenarios while establishing multi-stakeholder links in multicultural settings.»
- Victoria Feijóo – «I am an enthusiastic native Spanish professional with an upper intermediate English level and currently learning Dutch. After finishing my studies in Labour Relations and Human Resources, I have been working as an au pair. I am proactive, organized and neat and a team player, I love to work with people, I am a great help in coordinating people and projects as I got this experience working as a head waitress and as a member of AEGEE (interdisciplinary student organization). My aspiration is to continue my career with a company who offers me the opportunity to upgrade my skills and experience.»
- Nataly Galvis – «I am a production engineer fluent in English and Spanish and with a basic level of Italian and Portuguese. Formed with an emphasis in management, I was trained to design, develop, implement, control and improve production systems of goods and services. In addition to that, I have a great humanistic training that allows me to see more clearly the needs of others and build better interpersonal relationships. As a further step, I would like to be in a challenging position that will allow me greater personal and professional growth.»